Love it or hate it or full of complete indifference there’s no denying, Valentine’s Day is almost here.
We thought it would be fun to share with you some Valentine’s messages with a feminist twist that you can totally craft up and give to your friends, allies, lovers, enemies, yourself, whoever! Come up with any more good ones yourself? Share them with us in the comments below!
- Do you enthusiastically consent to be my Valentine?
- Let’s reject the transactional commodification of love together!
- Knowing you is a privilege I’m always aware of!
- You challenge me in ways that help me grow
- I’m happy you’re with me, standing with Wendy
- I’m attracted to you in ways that respect your agency and value as a person
- This Valentine is a safe space
- Grrrl, let’s riot!
- Come on over and let’s brew some intersectionali-tea