We’ll be changing the blog to a Monday-Wednesday-Friday update schedule. As you probably know, this is an all-volunteer venture. That means we’ve got full-time jobs, other activist pursuits, hobbies, friends, family, and general life stuff to balance on top of our commitment to the blog. So we’re slowing down our posting schedule at least temporarily, while we look for new editors.
If you’d like to support us, here are some ways you can show us a little love:
1. Spread the word about our editor (writer) search
2. Write a guest post for us (seriously, please!)
3. Read our articles (check out the right hand side of the page for recent posts, top posts, and RSS/email options…or click here for a list of some of our favorites)
4. Share our articles with your friends, family, and social media followers
6. Comment on our articles
7. Be an awesome intersectional feminist in your daily life